It's February which means ... Valentines Day!
I can honestly say I have never had a real Valentine. Believe it or not, it's true!
Do you even enjoy Valentines Day?
I do love the colors pink and red. I also love lingerie. So... why not celebrate? Whether you have a boyfriend or not, It's okay. Valentines day can still be fun! Spend Valentines day this year with yourself, or some girlfriends. Make it fun, I know I will!
Here are some fun ideas to make Valentines day fun for YOU
YOU is what really matters!
- Indulge in yourself: Go do something for YOU. Whether it be taking your favorite Yoga Class, or a spa day! Treat yourself!
- You can still bake: Just because you may or may not have a significant other. You can still make those adorable Vday cookies you LOVE. Healthy, & yummy recipe.
- Buy yourself a nice lingerie set: Maybe it's just me... I love panties, and bras. I love to feel girly, and sexy. I sometimes by a nice lingerae set just for myself. We are allowed to feel sexy all the time. ;) Thats my motto.
- Movie Time: Curl up with a blanket, and watch a chick flick. When you are spending time with a man they usually DON'T want to watch, "The Notebook." Now's your chance! Enjoy...
- Cupid: If you do have a significant other. Show them how much you love them all year round. There should be no pressure to go above and beyond. It should just happen...
Please enjoy this holiday! You will find me baking, in lingerie. <3